Inspired by the chairs and tables produced here in Maine for many years, the Campaign Chair is a beautiful deck or patio chair produced by one of our worldwide partners in the central highlands of Vietnam.
Made from plantation grown eucalyptus grendis hardwood with a rich oil finish, the Pangean Campaign Chair will provide you with a sturdy, reliable place to sit no matter where you need it. The sturdy chair design makes it easy to fold up and transport wherever you need a place to sit, or store flat and tuck out of the way when you don’t. The chair is covered with heavy-weight 100% polyester canvas (duck) in an attractive dark green. The chair itself is constructed in a small factory in the highlands of Vietnam with an established reputation for quality. This chair measures 20"D x 23"W x 36"H, and holds up to 250lbs.
- Simple and attractive, this Campaign Chair is the perfect seating for your outdoor living space. At 16lbs, it’s easy to take with you wherever you need a place to sit--at the park for a picnic, a barbecue, or ball game. Or just leave it at home where it will add a touch of casual elegance to your patio or deck.
- Crafted from renewable hardwood Keruing wood, the wooden folding chair has been dipped in oil for an extra protective finish and covered with an attractive heavy-duty dark green polyester canvas.
- This chair does require some assembly, but it is easy and intuitive, and we’ve included all necessary hardware. All you have to do is attach two little screws for the back post!
- As part of Byer of Maine’s Pangean line, the Campaign Chair will match any of the chairs and tables from the same collection
- Wood chair dimensions are 20"D x 23"W x 36"H, and holds up to 250lbs.
- Hand dipped penetrating finish
- Strong polyester duck fabric