The Pangean Folding Stool continues a long tradition of comfortable, durable wooden camp stools from Byer of Maine.
Made from keruing hardwood with a rich oil finish, the simple Pangean folding stool will provide you with a sturdy, reliable place to sit no matter where you need it. This stool does require some assembly, but it is easy and intuitive, and we have included all necessary hardware. Included is a straight allen key to be used in a drill to make it even easier. The stool is light enough and designed to make it easy to fold up and transport wherever you need a place to sit, or store flat and tuck out of the way when you do not. The seat of the stool is made from 100 percent heavy weight polyester canvas (duck) in an attractive dark green that will resist mildew and mold. The stool is crafted using mortise and tenon construction for superior durability. Today we produce these in a small factory in Vietnam with a long established reputation for quality. This stool measures 16"D x 18"W x 18"H, weighs 6lbs and holds up to 225lbs.
- Simple, sturdy and attractive, this folding canvas stool is great for the person who is always on the go. At only 6lbs, it’s easy to take with you as a place to sit while camping, watching a ball game, as a footstool with your favorite Pangean Campaign Chair, or even as a side table to hold a birding book or your binoculars.
- Canvas Stool - Crafted from renewable hardwood Keruing wood, it has been dipped in oil for an extra protective finish and covered with an attractive heavy-duty dark green or natural polyester canvas.
- Sturdy and durable, this wooden folding stool is perfect for the outdoors, but it can be used indoors, as well. The warm mid-range stain can match most furniture, and it’s ideal for casual socializing with guests.
- As part of Byer of Maine’s Pangean line, this wood camp stool will match any of the chairs and tables from the same collection
- Dimensions are 16"D x 18"W x 18"H, Product weight is 6lbs, and holds up to 225lbs. Ships partially assembled.